Many people have burning questions about Social Security but don’t know where to go to find the answers.
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin is joined by Larry Kotlikoff, professor of economics at Boston University, and expert on all things Social Security, as they dive into some common questions around Social Security benefits to help you feel a little more prepared when planning for retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Details of Social Security in relation to retirement age
- The difference between spousal benefits and survivor benefits
- What it would look like to go back to work after getting Social Security benefits
- Withdrawal of benefits and Suspending benefits
- Advice from Larry when it comes to Social Security
- And more!
Tune in now to look at the big picture of Social Security!