Charitable donations have tax benefits, but that’s not the primary reason you should be generous.
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin is joined by Evan Lange, president of the Midwest Region for The Signatry. Evan shares what makes giving so great, looks at tax deductions individuals receive when they make a donation and explains what a donor advised fund is.
- The primary motivation for why people give
- Giving appreciated property to charitable organizations
- Why you should be itemizing your deductions
- Using donor advised funds
- Best funds to use for Charitable Donations after age 72
- How to experience the joy, peace and purpose of giving
- And more
Connect With Evan Lange:
Connect With Stephen Stricklin:
- Simplify Your Retirement
- Stephen Stricklin on LinkedIn
About Our Guest:
Evan Lange serves as the President of the Midwest Region for The Signatry. He works closely with financial advisors, attorneys, and business owners to develop strategies to minimize tax liability and maximize charitable giving. Evan is a licensed attorney and practiced law at top firms in Kansas City prior to joining The Signatry.