In typical retirement planning, your plan is designed to work for you until you either become incapacitated, or you pass away. But there are a few things that you can do to protect yourself and your legacy in the event that either of these things happen to you.
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin addresses how to protect your retirement plan in the event of you becoming incapacitated during retirement or you pass away. He dives into the process of protecting your wealth and the importance of leaving a message for your loved ones to protect your legacy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Planning tools for incapacitation
- Why you need a power of attorney on your individual accounts — no matter your age
- The difference between a contract and probate
- How you can distribute your money through a trust or an individual
- Why it’s more than money, it’s the message you leave behind
- And more!
Tune in now and learn more about how you can protect your retirement plan starting today!
Resources: Wise Wealth | Simplify Your Retirement