When it comes to your financial documents, proper implementation can lead you to greater peace of mind. If you follow the right steps, this peace of mind is real, and not just imagined.
In part one of this two part series, Stephen Stricklin sits down with Aaron Love, founder of Love Law Group, as they dive into the importance of following the right steps to implementing your documents. Stephen and Aaron speak on how to make sure your intentions are known and carried out as you desire.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What causes Trust planning to fail
- How to make sure all planning documents get implemented
- Why you need a will even if it does not avoid probate
- Living wills, advance healthcare directives and how to make your wishes known
- The difference between healthcare & financial powers of attorney
- Documents that every single person needs to have
- And more!
Tune in now to begin your journey of understanding what really goes into the proper implementation of your planning tools with Stephen and Aaron!