Welcome to a brand-new season of Simplify Your Retirement!
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin recaps seasons 1 & 2 of Simplify Your Retirement to get you up-to-date and ready for season 3! Additionally, Paul Brock, COO for Wise Wealth is reintroduced as our new co-host. Don’t miss this first episode of our new season!
- A review of the different phases of your investment life; accumulation, preservation & distribution
- Why a paradigm shift is needed between each phase and which phases have the most risk
- Understanding all the challenges and risks specific to the stage of your investment life
- Risks associated to each phase; inflation, average vs real rate of return; sequence of return, healthcare, taxes, long term-care
- Requirements of a sound retirement plan
- Discussion of various industry experts included in season 2 that complete the planning process
- What to look forward to with season 3
- And more
- Season 1, Episode 5
- Season 1, Episode 8
- Season 1, Episode 9
- Season 1, Episode 10
- Season 2, Episode 3
Connect With Stephen Stricklin: